[Scribus] Text In Headline Box

Rich Shepard rshepard
Fri Feb 10 21:34:48 CET 2006

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Craig Bradney wrote:

> You problem was more than likely that you selected the text and change its
> font size.. currently text frames support only one line spacing, and
> therefore its better if you select the frame rather than one particular
> area of text in such circumstances as creating a header.

Craig,

   The default headline font was 24pt. I made it smaller, but that still did
not solve the problem. I could fit only a single work on one line.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.               |   Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)   |  Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"