[Scribus] updates

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Tue Feb 7 21:04:38 CET 2006

I am currently using the Windows version of Scribus, and I was wondering if there will ever be an "Update" link in the Help section to update the version of Scribus you are using.  Since Linux is a continual improvement alone, getting updates are easy.  Just wondering if there was a plan for the future.

Since the Windows version has been released, I use it for almost everything.  I am a Photographer, trying to start a business, so I am creating brochures, price sheets, contracts, etc...  There is no end to what you can do with this product.  I tried InDesign, but did not feel comfortable with it at all.

Thank you to everyone involved.

nick