[Scribus] Error reading generated pdf

KS lists04
Mon Feb 6 05:24:19 CET 2006

Hello all,

I did some editing in the document I have been creating and after the
editing, I saved and created a pdf like always. But when I opened the
document in Adobe reader, it gives the following error when I go to the
first page which has a shaded region in it.

Error in Shading dictionary

I'm using
ii  acroread       7.0.5-0.0      Adobe Acrobat Reader: Portable
Document Form
ii  scribus        1.2.4.1.dfsg-1 Open Source Desktop Publishing

Everything was working fine till about a week ago when I last generated
a pdf from that document. Any pointers as to what is causing this?

Thanks,
/kds