[Scribus] Scribus mime-type in Gnome

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Fri Feb 3 12:39:58 CET 2006

Hi

I looked at previous web articles, but I can't get the mimetype
association to work with Ubuntu 5.10 and Scribus 1.2 and 1.3

What I want my users to be able to do is double click a .sla file and
scribus opens it. But .sla files are just shown as 'Plain text files'
instead.

According to the bugs list this was fixed ages ago (Bug id 1025), is
this something broken in Ubuntu/Gnome 2.12 or is it still an issue? I
cant actually recall ever being able to double click scribus files on
other distros.

--
Kind Regards,
Julian Robbins