[Scribus] importing multi-page pdf

Peter Nermander m8130
Thu Feb 2 07:25:56 CET 2006

> What are peoples thoughts on the destination frames? IE, apart from the 1st, I
> would have to create new frames for the subsequent pages. ???????????????????

Hoe does Scribus handle import of other multi-page files?

When importing from another SLA, is it really possible to import all the pages
at once? (I haven't got Scribus here at work so I can't check.)

I think the best way would be to import one page at a time, but be able to tell
which page (instead of just taking the first page). And if the import can be a
link it would be even better (then the imposition support is ready:-).

/Peter