[Scribus] Lazy question

Howard White scribus
Wed Feb 1 23:26:32 CET 2006

>I supose this is buried in the docs somewhere but allow me a lazy
>man's question:
>Is there a reasonably convenient way to shape text aganst a curved
>or irregular graphic? Something like this:
>I see both book covers and cocktail table book interiors with this

1. Select image frame (with image in it). In Properties/Shape, use Edit Shape to  create shape around desired area.

2. Then, still in Properties/Shape, select Text Flows around Frame/Use Contour  Line.

It helps in editing the shape if you have some notion of using the tools therein. 


More information about the scribus mailing list