[Scribus] Some questions:

John R. Culleton john
Sat Dec 30 16:24:47 CET 2006

On Friday 29 December 2006 18:07, Plinnell wrote:
> On Friday 29 December 2006 22:12, John R. Culleton wrote:
> > I tried doing a 5 page chapter from a book in 1.3.3.4.
> > Unfortunately whenever I imported a grahic it would carsh with no
> > message. So I downloaded, compiled and installed 1.3.3.6. Now the
> > crashing goes away.
>
> What platform are you using ? What distro if linux ?

Slackware Linux 11.0
> This is not a known issue. What created the graphics ?

Unknown, it was a tiff file from a customer But I also tested some jpg
graphics of known quality and they failed also.  Since a new install of
1.3.3.6 seemed to solve the problem we can just assume I had a corrupted
Scribus 1.3.3.4.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting