[Scribus] More templates and "drag and drop" for Scribus (Windows)?

Michael.Logies logies
Fri Dec 29 22:40:12 CET 2006

Hello,

I`m new to DTP and Scribus. I was very impressed by an apple demo of what and how fast DTP can do today:
http://www.apple.com/business/profiles/friedman/ (don`t miss the video)
The keys to fast DTP seem to be good templates and "drag and drop". In the windows edition of Scribus 1.3.3.6 only 5 templates are included. I searched the web and found:
scribus-template_1.2.1.orig.tar.gz and
scribus-template_1.2.4.1.orig.tar.gz
I could open the archives (with "Total Commander" with rpm-plugin), but what to do next? What do I have to do that they are offered as templates within Scribus (Windows)?

Do you have any plans to include "drag and drop" for Scribus (Windows)? It`s working from my picture database (Picasa, for Windows/Linux) to Openoffice and to Thunderbird. It would be nice for Scribus, too.

Thanks!!

M.