[Scribus] Graphics turn into black boxes

Steve Herrick estebandido
Thu Dec 28 18:20:37 CET 2006

On 12/28/06, Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:37:20 +1100
> rcook at pcug.org.au (Owen Cook) wrote:
>
> > Nope, all ok here, see;
>
> Interesting.  Perhaps I posted the wrong graphics.  I know that I had some
> PNG's that didn't work.  I thought it was those but I should have tested them
> last night to be sure I had the right ones.

I've had this problem with PNGs. It happens on some PDF readers, and
not others. Until I hear otherwise, I will be converting all graphics
to JPG.

--
Steve Herrick

The evil was very grave: the Republicans, entrenched in power,
cynically abused it; they subverted the integrity of the vote, and of
the press; they mocked the spirit of the Constitution through partisan
legislation, and copying the tactics of tyrants, used overseas wars to
deflect attention from their actions.
-- Jos? Marti on the US election of 1884