[Scribus] Update Translation of Scribus 1.3.3.6: How-to on XP?

Ludwig M. Solzen scribus
Mon Dec 18 13:38:48 CET 2006

Hi,

There are quite some shortcomings in the Dutch UI-translation (incomplete,
ambiguous, incorrect). I would like to offer my help, but have some issues
with the technicalities.

I'm on Windows XP, running Scribus 1.3.3.6. The instructions on the help
page (http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en
<http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=translation_howto>
&page=translation_howto) don't work, for there is no .pro file, nor such map
in /scribus/. Neither is there a /scribus/po/ directory, and I don't find
.ts or .po files. All I can find are .qm files in /Scribus 1.3.3.6/libs/,
but these are not human readable. Since KBabel and Qt Linguist don't run on
Xp, I installed poedit. Importing the .qm files doesn't work. What am I to
do?

Regards,

Ludwig