[Scribus] Links between frames break

Michael Koren kung42o
Sun Dec 17 23:09:02 CET 2006

Alexis Bellido wrote:

> Hi again, I noticed that the last frame where the text was showing
> correctly
> didn't have the little circle in the bottom right, meaning there's more
> text
> to come, I resized slighly that frame and the text "magically" appeared in
> the next linked frames.
>
> A bug?

Hi Alexis,

It seems very likely you're seeing this bug:
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=3051 (the first bug I ever reported :).
Apparently, when the relationship of the last line position and the bottom
of the frame is exactly wrong, scribus fails to flow the text to the next
frame (there's usually some ugly overstruck characters displayed near the
bottom when it happens). Thus the workaround is to resize the frame a bit.

HTH,
Michael