[Scribus] Open Source Software and Book Authors

Tobias Hilbricht hilbricht
Sat Dec 16 18:48:10 CET 2006

Am Samstag, den 16.12.2006, 08:37 -0800 schrieb wtb41:

> If anybody would like to see the PDF, I gladly will e-mail it to you. Have
> you any idea what might be causing this mess?

So how exactly did you install your fonts for use in OpenOffice?

I did the following:
* put the files for the fonts and their corresponding metric files (afm)
into a directory where I can read and write
* install the fonts using spadmin, a tool to set up fonts, printers and
fax for use with OpenOffice following the description in the OpenOffice
help
* install the fonts with fontconfig

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht