[Scribus] Open Source Software and Book Authors

Andrew S. Townley ast
Fri Dec 15 16:57:03 CET 2006

Once you get used to the WYMIWYG (what you mean is what you get)
approach that LyX uses, I have found it quite good for a lot of things.
I used it extensively many years ago, but I haven't used it for some
time.  I'm sure it's come a long way.

Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>
http://atownley.org