[Scribus] Truetype and opentype fonts

Branko Vukelic bg.branko
Thu Dec 14 22:33:04 CET 2006

On Thursday 14. December 2006. 22:25, Craig Bradney wrote:
> It depends completely on the process used and, very importantly, the source
> of the fonts. In over 2 years of publishing a magazine with Scribus I have
> never ever had a problem when using TTFs when they have been tested or
> finally ripped for production.

First off, I have personally never had any problem with quality TTFs before
(working in InDesign at work, that is).

Now, for the off-topic part. Craig, how do you test TTFs. Recently I posted
trying to find out if there was a way to test fonts for using with Scribus,
so I'm wondering, since you mentioned "TTFs when they have been tested".

Branko