[Scribus] Ubuntu / Scribus

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Sat Dec 9 19:02:47 CET 2006

* Roger <hovergo at net-tech.com.au> [2006-12-09 18:53:58 +1100]:

> Is Scribus 1.3.3 available for Ubuntu Breezy Badger?
> I can only find 1.2.?
> The sites are rather unclear as to what I need to download, can some one please help
> regards
> Roger

Roger,

Scribus 1.3.3.x is available for Ubuntu Breezy/Dapper/Edgy as a "scribus-ng"
package. See http://debian.scribus.net for the details. If that document is in
any way unclear please email me and I will improve it. I only have i386
packages in our upstream repositories. There is only a single contributed
amd64 package for scribus-ng available in the Edgy repository. So, if you are
running a non-i386 system then go straight to the "building from a source
package for other debian-based distributions" section of the document.

Regards,

Alex, your friendly Debian/Ubuntu Scribus packager.