[Scribus] Please Forgive Me...

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Wed Dec 6 18:40:13 CET 2006

I love using Scribus, and I pretty much do all types of stuff with it.  I am
no pro, and there is a lot I need to learn, but for my Photography business,
I can create forms in minutes, and they look professional.

I have been hearing a ton of good stuff about 1.3.4, and I am just an
excited little 35 year old kid waiting.  I love working with new software,
and learning how to use it.

Thanks,
nick