[Scribus] baseline troubles - fixed!

Steve Herrick estebandido
Wed Dec 6 17:59:59 CET 2006

On 12/6/06, Steve Herrick <estebandido at gmail.com> wrote:

> It certainly does look like a bug. However, it is not consistent. This
> problem occurs on some pages, and not on others, even though I use the
> same paragraph style on all of them. When I remove the paragraph
> style, the problem goes away. When I put it back, the problem returns.

Further info and a solution:

It only happens on force-justified text, not left-justified. I bumped
the baseline spacing from .1833 to .185 inches, and that fixed it.
It's possible that even a change to .183333 would have fixed it, but
.185 will do just fine.

--
Steve Herrick

"Money will not make you happy, and happy will not make you money."
- Groucho Marx