[Scribus] Scribus XML documentation

James Gilmore james.d.gilmore
Tue Dec 5 20:46:31 CET 2006

I see references on the web saying that the Scribus xml format has been
fully documented. Could someone point me to that documentation? I
searched online and (lightly) through the source tarball. All I found
was scribusXml.cpp. While I could sit down and decipher the source and
probably figure out what things did, I certainly don't want to. I'm not
very good at it. I read a previous email from this list asking the same
question, but the response pointed to a dead link.
--
James Gilmore
GnuPG Key ID: 0x54D1D809