[Scribus] New insert frame dialog

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Dec 4 13:51:37 CET 2006

understand some of its features. Could someone please give a short
description on what the single tabs are meant to do and what the options
mean? I'm especially referring to: Location > Page Placement > Range of
Pages; the other dialog that appears when choosing "Range of Pages";
Options.

> Thanks in advance for your support!

-Type of frame.. text or image
-Location, ie page and location on the page. You can set it to create the
frame on the current page, or on a range of pages. The dialog you can bring
up helps you create a range, but you dont need to use it if you dont wish
to. You can just type in 1-10, or 5-56,  or 1,2,3,6,9,10 etc if you want.
Its the same control as the pdf export and print dialogs have. The extra
dialog simplifies the selection of odd pages, even pages, etc.
-Size of frame, based on a few simple options
-Options, based on the frame type, eg linking the text frames.

Regards
Craig