[Scribus] Importing many tables

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Mon Dec 4 13:16:42 CET 2006

wtb41 schrieb:
> Suppose one uses OpenOffice's Writer to pen a book containing text and 60
> tables. Scribus
> can import Writer's text but not its tables. Can you suggest an efficient
> and effective way of
> getting that many tables into the Scribus document?

If the tables are really "good-looking" in OOo, you might place them on
a separate page and export them as PDF files to import these PDFs as
images into Scribus.

This will create heavy printing loads (at least it does here for me),
but this is the way I get two whole-page tables from Word into Scribus
each month. I'm not certain, however, what Scribus will do with 60 of
those... :-)

Regards

Rolf