[Scribus] Default command for starting scribus 1.3.x

Axel Bojer axelb
Tue Aug 29 20:28:59 CEST 2006

Sergio Cambra skrev:
> El Martes, 29 de Agosto de 2006 18:33, Oleksandr Moskalenko escribi?:
>> archive. I don't know what ubuntu builds.
>
> 1.2.4.1
> In edgy is scribus-ng 1.3.3.2 too
>
> I have installed kubuntu for amd64 now, so I can rebuild your packages in
> my system to put in the repository.
>
> Regards,
> Sergio

That sounds very good :-)
Of course, for a debian(ish) user it is much better to just use apt-get
install; then maybe apt-get upgrade will work later too :-D

I have tried to use apt-build, but so far I have not suceeded.
I know about http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=install-dpkg
and will take a deeper look into it later on. Thanks veru much for the
informatinon to you, Oleksandr Moskalenko :-)

Regards
Axel Bojer