[Scribus] how do i create a transparent image over another one?

Pierre-Luc Auclair p.lucauclair
Mon Aug 28 21:52:09 CEST 2006

First of all, make sure you use a file format that allows transparency.

Second, use a high PDF version number at export.

Third, make sure you disable the default white background on your images.

I bet the answer lies in the third advice.

- Pierre-Luc