[Scribus] what is the right way to reply to a mail?

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Aug 28 16:21:06 CEST 2006

A.J.van Nimwegen wrote:
> when I post a question, I get an email like scribus digest.
> one of the posts in there I'd like to reply to
> how do I do that?

It sounds like you're subscribed to the digest, rather than individual
messages. There is no way to directly reply to a message from the
digest; that's one of the problems with it.

Create a new message to the mailing list, and copy key bits of the
message you wish to reply to into your message, quoting them like this:

 > This is how quoted text should look

then commenting below the quoted text. Make sure to set your e-mail
program not to send HTML email to the mailing list. If you don't know
how to do that, Google can tell you.

--
Craig Ringer