[Scribus] Wishlist: line pages horizontaly not just vertically

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Aug 26 17:26:27 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney skrev:
> On Saturday 26 August 2006 11:00, Axel Bojer wrote:
>> Wishlist!
>> Perhaps I am only missing something, but as far as I can see, the pages
>> are always only aligned two by two (when i use facing pages), although I
>> can make them so small that all of my pages would fit on the screen when
>> spread all over, that means also more than just two horizontally,
>> possibly as many as would fit. The same applies to the fincion dialog
>> ?arrange pages?. Pagemaker do this, at least on the ?arrange pages?, and
>> I find it most usefull :-)
>
> Scribus 1.3.x supports up to 4 pages wide.

Yes, but wat I want is:

a) That when I have chosen to have facing pages those facing pages will
be together, other pages not. In the forfould view all four pages are
glued together. That is not my wish ;-)
b) I can easily make my pages so small that they all would fit in one
line, but they dont because Scribus, as you say only supports 4, and
then as a fourfold page, not two doble pages (or four singlepages).

I hope this makes my wish clear. I can enter it in bugzilla, I just
wanted to make sure I have understood everything right :-)

Best regards
Axel Bojer