[Scribus] Wishlist: line pages horizontaly not just vertically

Axel Bojer axelb
Sat Aug 26 11:00:18 CEST 2006

Wishlist!
Perhaps I am only missing something, but as far as I can see, the pages
are always only aligned two by two (when i use facing pages), although I
can make them so small that all of my pages would fit on the screen when
spread all over, that means also more than just two horizontally,
possibly as many as would fit. The same applies to the fincion dialog
?arrange pages?. Pagemaker do this, at least on the ?arrange pages?, and
I find it most usefull :-)

Bestb regards
Axel Bojer