[Scribus] how to insert a picture in line with text

stu seven stu7seven
Wed Aug 23 23:33:29 CEST 2006

+    You haven't mentioned whether the picture would be
a single column wide, or cover part of both columns...
either way, Scribus can easily manage this.
     You say you'd like "text to wrap around the picture"...
Scribus does have text wrap.. this would be different
from text on either side of a picture... if you could possibly
state more precisely the layout you want, I or someone
else could explain the process... it is very simple.