[Scribus] Embedding a PDF inside a page

Michael Petroni michael
Mon Aug 21 22:16:37 CEST 2006

I would need to add a single-page pdf as image inside a page without
converting it to a bitmap (bec. is contains text with embedded fonts and
vector graphics) as it is done currently inside an image-frame in
scribus 1.3.3.3.

I must do this many times inside a document and converting the files to
bitmaps would not only mean a loss of quality, it would also blow up the
size of the generated output pdf.

Is there a way to do this (even with extra tools under linux). I tried
it with pdftk, but it can't even read pdf files generated by scribus.

thx.
michael