[Scribus] Editing tool & Lanscape/potrait error

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Wed Aug 16 18:30:48 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 16 August 2006 08:37, Riku Leino wrote:
> Stu77000 wrote:
> > 1. Say you have just imported an OpenOffice Drawing and are busy editing
> > the shape via the 'Edit Shape' tab on properties.
> > ? - Is there anyway you can 'undo' an action like changing the shape of
> > the object?
> > As all the undo options are not available?
>
> Funny thing you asked. I just yesterday commited this to 1.3.4cvs. It's
> currently somewhat broken (redo doesn't work) and I'm working on it. Once
> I'll get it fully working I'll backport it to 1.3.3.4cvs which you can then
> checkout and build. I'll let you know when it's done.

I suggest a lot of care on backporting this to 1.3.3.4cvs because no undo/redo
is MUCH better than partially working undo/redo.

It was me who asked to make the button unavailable because it was undoing the
previous actions, unrelated to shape editing, and that causes a disaster in
the document.

That said, if it can be implemented properly, it is an important fix. I'd be
glad to test it.

Best regards
Gustavo

 Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt