[Scribus] Can't print to file /path/to/foobar.pdf

KS lists04
Tue Aug 15 17:12:41 CEST 2006

Plinnell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suspect there was a problem with an autotools update which caused
> some problems with the 1.2.5 package.

And I was getting crazy browsing through the package files last night :(

> You can revert to 1.2.4.1 or wait until Alex updates the package.
>
> Alternatively, you could also install scribus-ng, which is 1.3.3.x,
> but once saved in 1.3.x it is not longer compatible in 1.2.x (We warn
> you...)

Yes, I knew that and was afraid to convert to the new format.
Will try 1.2.4.1 now.  I don't think Alex's build will show up in
repositories today if he is able to get a new one up.

thanks,
/kds

PS: I just hope I don't get the 1.2.4.1's gradient problem again :(