[Scribus] tiff problem compiling 1.3.4 CVS

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Aug 15 16:55:03 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 16:20, Terry Brown wrote:
> gcc version 4.0.1 (4.0.1-5mdk for Mandriva Linux release 2006.0)
>
> Scribus> rpm --query libtiff3 libtiff3-devel
> libtiff3-3.6.1-12mdk
> libtiff3-devel-3.6.1-12mdk
>
> first fabs() wasn't declared in scope somewhere, so I just wrote a
> fabs() function in that file :)
>
> Then
>
> scimgdataloader_tiff.cpp: In member function 'virtual void
> ScImgDataLoader_TIFF::loadEmbeddedProfile(const QString&)':
> scimgdataloader_tiff.cpp:40: error: 'TIFF' was not declared in this
> scope
> scimgdataloader_tiff.cpp:40: error: 'tif' was not declared in this
> scope
> scimgdataloader_tiff.cpp:40: error: 'TIFFOpen' was not declared in
> this scope
> scimgdataloader_tiff.cpp:45: error: 'TIFFTAG_ICCPROFILE' was not
>
> etc. etc.
>
> is there some other TIFF requirement, or a simple config flag to
> disable TIFFs?

No, whats happened is that I have split up some files and deliberately not
included all the old includes that I didn't need to compile Scribus.. other
members have readded those that they needed and I'll add TIFF to that file as
it should have been there.

thanks, resync your cvs in a bit
Craig