[Scribus] Why won't it print right?

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Aug 13 17:29:24 CEST 2006

Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > In file->print dialog choose Options and from there orientation:
> > landscape. That's how it's done here.
>
> That's how it was already set.

Indeed, retried now and looks like Scribus had settings from my last print job
there including landscape orientation but printing with those settings failed
(result was in portrait). Looks like there's a bug with printing (another one
to go to bugs.scribus.net unless it's not already there, if you don't mind).
After revisiting the options page and toggling portrait-landscape and hitting
ok. It printed ok.