[Scribus] Why won't it print right?

Riku Leino tsoots
Sun Aug 13 16:55:47 CEST 2006

Dave Crossland wrote:
> On 13/08/06, Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Rick Pasotto wrote:
> > > What is the magic sequence to get a landscape document to print
> > > landscape?
> >
> > In file->print dialog choose Options and from there orientation:
> > landscape. That's how it's done here.
>
> Would it make sense for these options to be syncronised automatically?

Well yeah, bugs.scribus.net is the place to submit this request. I rarely
print from scribus. For some reason I usually end up exporting a PDF and
printing that, no idea why tho. Those options in the print file dialog are
provided by cups i wonder if there are some other possible attributes to be
synchronized not only orientation