[Scribus] Where has the Import SVG, EPS, and Open Draw Gone?

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Thu Aug 10 20:47:08 CEST 2006

* Julian Robbins <julian.robbins at q-par.com> [2006-08-10 15:29:55 +0100]:

> Hi
>
> I upgraded to 1.3.3.3 on Ubuntu Dapper and was surprised to find, well
> in fact not find, that the entry to import vector images has disappeared
> or moved.
>
> It used to be on File -> Import->Import SVG, etc
>
> But now on 1.3.3.3 I only see entries of File -> Import of Get Text,
> Append and Get Image. But when I try and get an image, i cant
> successfully import svg files now.
>
> Is this a bug, or has the menu item moved?
>
> --
> Best regards
>
> Julian Robbins
> Applications Engineer

I can confirm this. I've relibtoolized both scribus and scribus-ng for Debian
and in the process it seems that building of the plugin shared objects has
been altered. I am working on the fix.

Regards,

Alex.