[Scribus] Where has the Import SVG, EPS, and Open Draw Gone?

Russbucket russbucket
Thu Aug 10 17:52:18 CEST 2006

On Thursday 10 August 2006 07:29, Julian Robbins wrote:
> Hi
>
> I upgraded to 1.3.3.3 on Ubuntu Dapper and was surprised to find, well
> in fact not find, that the entry to import vector images has disappeared
> or moved.
>
> It used to be on File -> Import->Import SVG, etc
>
> But now on 1.3.3.3 I only see entries of File -> Import of Get Text,
> Append and Get Image. But when I try and get an image, i cant
> successfully import svg files now.
>
> Is this a bug, or has the menu item moved?
I just installed 1.3.3.3 from SUSE rpm yesterday. When I do file/inport I have
a choice of SVG, EPS and Open Draw. No get text, append text and get image
are grayed out. This is under new document.
--
Russ