[Scribus] Key Combinations

hovergo at net-tech.com.au hovergo
Tue Aug 8 07:53:53 CEST 2006

<snip>
I'd say the real combinations are: ( -> means, of course, arrow key)

      *  -> le d?place de 1 unit?
      * shift + -> le d?place de 10 unit?s
      * ctrl + shift + -> le d?place de 0,1 unit?
      * ctrl + shift + alt + -> le d?place de 0,01 unit?

</snip>

Hold down 3 or as above 4 keys for small incriments? most peculiar concept?
Dragging objects with the mouse for large movement means there is really
no need for arrow key combination movements of more than 2 mm.
Let's have:
arrow key = 1 pixel or 0.01 unit movement
Ctrl arrow =  0.1 unit,
Shift arrow = 1 unit
it's all I would need but if a 10 unit movement was required I'm sure no
one would mind Crtl+ Shift+Alt+Arrowkey or mouse  grab.

Roger