[Scribus] completely new

Gustavo Homem gustavo
Mon Aug 7 18:13:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:59:26PM +0200, bm wrote:
> sorry to bother you all,

That's what this ml is for.

> I have installed scribus 1.3.3.2 just now, I am absolutely new to all
> linux stuff - and cannot get a handbook of sorts - can you help?
> first simple problem: how to change the size of pictures??? (all my
> apple/indesign tricks have failed)

Righ click and open the properties window.

With scribus 1.3.3.3 it will be possible to use alt+up and alt+down when in "picture edit mode" (double click on the picture to enter such mode).

Best regards
Gustavo

> Thanks a lot!
> Bea

Angulo S?lido - Tecnologias de Informa??o
http://angulosolido.pt