[Scribus] completely new

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Mon Aug 7 18:01:04 CEST 2006

bm a ?crit :
> sorry to bother you all,
> I have installed scribus 1.3.3.2 just now, I am absolutely new to all
> linux stuff - and cannot get a handbook of sorts - can you help?
> first simple problem: how to change the size of pictures??? (all my
> apple/indesign tricks have failed)

Hi Bea,

Welcome to Scribus!

To change the size of pictures right click on the picture and get the
Properties Palette. Within the Properties Palette, you'll find 6 tabs
for various settings. In your case, the Image Tab is your friend.
(Generally speaking, the Properties Palette is your best friend for all
sorts of settings in Scribus).

Of course, if you meant to change the image frame itself, go to the XYZ tab.

HTH

Louis