[Scribus] Power pasting?

Todd A. Jacobs nospam
Sat Aug 5 18:16:56 CEST 2006

I'm trying to figure out how to power-paste in scribus. For example,
when I used to use PageMaker, I could copy a 3.5" x 2" business card
layout to the clipboard, and paste multiple copies back into the
document at predefined spacing intervals in order to produce a 6-up or
12-up layout without a lot of fuss.

What's the scribus way of doing something like that? I don't have to
copy and paste the same thing 12 times manually, do I?

--
Unabashedly littering the information superhighway with detritus like
this for over 15 years now.