[Scribus] columns, objects and baseline

Helge Hielscher hhielscher
Tue Aug 1 21:00:07 CEST 2006

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 20:43:16 +0300, Riku Leino wrote:
> Helge Hielscher wrote:
>> baseline grid+offset of existing documents or pages/masterpages
> file->document setup->guides

Since when does this work for *existing documents* too?

What seems to work is changing the value of BASEGRID and BASEO in the .sla
file. Are there any downsides of changing this?

I still do not like this approach since I have different pages use
different layouts and the baseline can be set only once.
Are there any plans to bind the baseline setting to (master)pages or
frames in the near future?

Regards,
Helge