[Scribus] columns, objects and baseline

Helge Hielscher hhielscher
Tue Aug 1 19:37:08 CEST 2006

Hello,

how do I solve the following: I have a frame with 3 columns and an object
in the left top corner and another object on top, both overlapping the
text. Both objects are set to: "Text flows around frame". See sample
document: http://gonzo.uni-weimar.de/~hielsch1/temp/columns_test.sla

How do I get the text in the columns to share the same baseline?

I tried changing the size/position of the element on top, but
unfortunately that does not give sufficient results. Also I've considered
using the baseline grid, but I found no way to change the baseline
grid+offset of existing documents or pages/masterpages.

What other options do I have?

TIA,
Helge