[Scribus] framed frames

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Aug 1 04:23:08 CEST 2006

Gracia M. Littauer a ?crit :

> Yo gang,
>

>>May I say the word that one dares not speak it's name ;^) & ask is
>>there a 'simple' way to frame a text box (frame)
>

> THANKS...now that wasn't so hard was it? Wiki shmhiki..who the hell knew
> is about it til now. OK I'll try to use it, if I can figure out the
> right question ;^).

Yo Gracia,

AAAND ;^) ...For serious work... there are Line Styles (Edit > Line
Style) which in turn can be applied to Image or Text Frames through the
Properties Palette, Line tab. O'course, these are "styles", so they
behave like styles. When you edit them, changes will reflect throughout
your whole document.

I /think/ you'll like that one. ;^).

HTH

Louis