[Scribus] create/save templates

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sun Apr 30 22:07:08 CEST 2006

Hallo Aernout,

Am Sonntag, 30. April 2006 21:21 schrieb A.J.van Nimwegen:
> i try to create templates in scribus 1.3.3.1 windows and then save them.
> creating is ok, saving doesnt work.
> when i choose save as template i get a window where i have to choose a
> folder ... cant even click ok there

The dialog is really confusing, and I think a rewrite is planned. You hav to
choose a directory you have writing permissions for. The template will be
saved in this directory using the name of the document as name of the
template. I assume the reason for being able to choose a file name is that
not only the template, but also two preview pics are saved.

> anyone got an idea how to create / save my templates?
>
> (sorry for the english, from holland ....)

Hoezo? Lijkt me perfect te zijn ;)

> greetz,
>
> Aernout

Groeten,