[Scribus] Filling in forms which are supplied as PDFs

Morten Langlo mlanglo
Sun Apr 30 20:54:30 CEST 2006

s?n, 30 apr, 2006, 18:57:22 +0100, skrev David Goodenough:
> On Sunday 30 April 2006 18:38, Morten Langlo wrote:
> > s?n, 30 apr, 2006, 17:09:40 +0100, skrev David Goodenough:
> > >
> > >[cut]..

> > > OK, I installed acrobat 7.0.5 as packaged for Debian from the marillat
> > > site.  Reading the help I should have a Document Bar from which I
> > > should be able to turn on Highlight Fields.  I can not find a Docoment
> > > Bar, or any way to turn on Hightlight Fields.  Can you point me at
> > > the right place please?
> >
> > If you move the cursor to just below the tools-bar, its shape changes
> > to two horizontal lines with an up and down arrow, if you then right click
> > the mouse you can choose "show document message bar" (the cursor must
> > not touch the tools-bar) and you should get a yellow bar above the
> > document, where you find a check box "highlight fields".
> This does not seem to happen in 7.0.5.

Have just tried 7.0.5, it's the same (document must be opened).

> > But, in acroread 7.0.1, this is not needed to fill in the fields.
> As 7.0.5 does not seem to provide this I will try downgrading to 7.0.1.
> >
> > If in Edit->preferences->Forms
> This does not seem to exist in the 7.0.5 version I just installed

Yes it does - no difference from 7.0.1
(on slackware 10.2 and fluxbox windowmanager)

Edit->Preferences

then click on Forms!!!

--
Morten Langlo