[Scribus] New version Scribus and ghostscript

Sunil Kumar mbsunilkumar
Sat Apr 29 11:23:33 CEST 2006

Dear Sir,
  I was using version 1.3.2 windows installer with ghostscript 8.53
  Now i donwloaded 1.3.31, removed the old version scribus and installed the new version. The ghostscript was not uninstalled.
  But now it is giving me an error message saying "Cant print preview... no post script found"
  How to solve this problem? I want to see the print preview on the screen.
  Regards,
  -S-

-S-
http://vayanasala.blogspot.com