[Scribus] Insert a symbol char

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Fri Apr 28 20:03:14 CEST 2006

> While we certainly approve if the gist of a mesage is translated to English,
> anyone can post in any language on this ML. The rules are as follows:

> - French, German, Finnish, Czech and maybe other languages (even Australian)
>   are understood by developers and can expect an answer.
> - Anyone who understands a posting in another language is invited to
> translate
>   it for the benefit of English speakers.
> - Postings in a language which noone else understands are ignored.

The problem in this case, as I see it, is that the question was asked in English and the (final) answer given in French. I think that when a question is asked in a language it should be answered in that language. This is a courtesy to people searching the archives. Finding a subject in English where the messages are in French will be frustrating.

/Peter