[Scribus] cannot select text in PDF created from Scribus

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Apr 25 23:15:54 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 25. April 2006 22:48 schrieb Zbigniew Szalbot:
> Hello again,
>
> On 25 Apr 2006 at 20:22, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
> > If you embed all fonts, it should work. At least it does under Linux.
>
> OK. From what othere are saying it seems that it currently does not work
> under Windows.
>
> > You link frames by selecting the first frame. Then use the link tool
> > in the menu bar, finally select the frame you want to link to.
>
> Yes, I am probably doing something wrong, but I select the first frame,
> press N, point the next frame and then I get a warning message that I am
> trying to link a frame to a full frame or to the same frame. Thanks for
> clarification.

Did you try to link a manually created text frame with an automatically
created one?

In this case, see:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1592

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2673