[Scribus] cannot select text in PDF created from Scribus

MaHan ma_han2000
Tue Apr 25 20:09:09 CEST 2006

--- Zbigniew Szalbot <zbyszek at slowo.pl> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> On 25 Apr 2006 at 19:44, Christoph Sch?fer wrote:
>
> > Have you embedded all fonts at export time?
>
> No, I seem to have a problem doing that. When I
> select "Available fonts" (please notice I am
> using the Polish translation so the exact English
> commands may vary) or "Font subsets to be
> nested" and click the add buttons, nothings happen.
> I have no idea why.

Hi Zbigniew and welcome to the Scribus mailing list,
you've just discovered your first Scribus bug, I
guess. From what I've just seen in Scribus 1.3.3.1 for
Windows, your cannot embed fonts  -- neither checking
"embed all fonts" nor moving manually moving the to
the "Fonts to embed" field seems to work.

A nice insect for our bugtracker bugs.scribus.net
(temporarily down due to upgrade).

Pozdrowienia
Maciej Hanski