[Scribus] Newbee

Robert Bell robert
Sun Apr 23 20:34:44 CEST 2006

I?ve just recently started using Scribus, my only past DTP experience is
Quark about 10 years a go and recently M$ Publisher. I few times a year
I need to make a booklet program for some events I run. Ive read thru
the wiki and I was able to assemble a booklet buyt my pages are not
sized properly. THis is what I did:

I made a custom page size of 5.5in W x 8.5 in H, and I made 4 pages
which should produce a one page (letter) double sided booklet.  I
followed the method a for making a booklet with just psutils but the
pages seem to be shrunk. Am I doing this correctly?