[Scribus] resize text frames to fit text

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Sat Apr 22 17:21:39 CEST 2006

>Never you mind wrote:
>>>  Malcolm Fitzgerald wrote:
>>>
>>  OK, found that, thanks. How can I do the same with text frames?
>>
>Not sure other than to manually resize the frame by dragging the corners
>to fit the text.

Exactly. You have to do that manually. If you'd like to add this as a
feature request, the best way to go is browse the bugs.scribus.net to
check wether this has been filed already. If not, go ahead. Would be
very much appreciated if you also explain with a real-case scenario
how would that feature help.

Cheers!

Louis