[Scribus] A good UML tool!

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Apr 21 00:02:00 CEST 2006

Guys!  Sorry again!  My apologies!

On 4/19/06, ?ukasz Jerna? <deejay1 at srem.org> wrote:
> Maybe the tool what Asif has in mind is /dev/brain and /usr/bin/vim :>

:)

Actually, I replied to Rajeev and after getting your e-mails I thought
if I had sent the reply then what could have gone wrong and took a 2nd
look at my reply and there was the problem! :)  Rajeev had his
personal e-mail address in the "reply-to" field and so, I am sorry
again, it went to his personal e-mail address.  I just hit the reply
button and thought it would go to the general Scribus mailing list.

Anyway, I am forwarding the same e-mail to the list again.  The URL is
mentioned as you can see.  Sorry again.  Here it is:

                          http://bouml.free.fr/

and here is another FREE (and good!) ONE - for Windows albeit!

                          http://www.staruml.com/Default.aspx?tabid=314

I have taken a look at bouml and its user-interface is not very good.
I have yet to explore it in detail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Best regards,